Artwork Collection Software
Click here to view screen shots.
- The Artworks collection database stores multiple images of each work. Link documents and other electronic files relating to the artwork.
- Records the artist, year, dimensions, series, media, value, identification details, and current location of each artwork.
- Print an artwork's history that includes showings, exhibitions, publications, sales, and images of the work into a single report.
- Use the catalogue function and in minutes create a stunning artwork catalogue displaying any number of works in your inventory. Print, export, or email the catalogue as a pdf directly from the Artworks Database.
- Keep clients and patrons engaged. Use the built-in Bulk Emailer to send out personalized emails about your artworks or upcoming exhibitions. Include website links or attach newsletters, catalogues, or other files.
- The Artworks collection database has comprehensive reporting capabilities to keep you well informed on every aspect of your artworks collection, and art inventories.
The Artwork collection database software is designed in a robust front-end (user-interface) / back-end (data tables) format, making the Artworks Database ideal for sharing between multiple users over a local network, or for use by a single user on their local PC. Click to view screenshots of the database user forms & features.
The Artworks Collection software was developed with and requires Access Database to operate (version 2010 to Office 365). If MS Access Database is not installed on your PC, the software installer will download the appropriate version of Microsoft Access Runtime Database, available FREE from Microsoft, and install it for you. If want more information about the Microsoft Access Runtime database program, visit our FAQ page or read the Artwork Database Installation guide included in the download package.
Artworks Database Free Trial
Download the Artworks Collection database and trial it without cost or obligation, FREE for 30 days. After downloading, read the 'Read First' pdf which is a step by step guide to installing, starting and properly configuring the Artworks Collection Database for single-user or multi-User access.
As software developers we are aware that off-the-shelf software may not always meet all of a client’s needs, but with a little tweaking or additional reporting can become a much better fit. If you would like to request particular software enhancements, additional reporting or other adaptations, please contact us with an outline of changes required and we will get back to you with a quote to adapt the software to suit your specific needs.
Note, if you do not already have Access Database installed on your PC, the software installer will offer to download and install a compatible version of Access Database Runtime which is provided FREE by Microsoft. For information about Access Runtime, see our Access Runtime FAQ Page.