Artwork Collection Software
Click here to view screen shots. Or to download a Free Trial version see further down the page.
- The Artworks database can store multiple images of each work, and link documents and other electronic files related to the work.
- Records the artist, year, dimensions, series, media, value, identification details, as well as the current location of each artwork.
- Print an artwork's history that includes showings, exhibitions, publications, sales, and an image of the work all in one report.
- Use the catalogue function and in minutes you have created an artwork catalogue that can include any number of works from your collection. Print, export, or email the catalogue as a pdf directly from the Artworks Database.
- Stay in touch using the built-in Bulk Emailer to send personalized emails to current and prospective clients. Attach newsletters, catalogues, or other files to emails.
- The Artworks database also has comprehensive reporting capabilities to keep you informed about every aspect of your artworks collection.
The Artwork collection database software is designed to operate in a front-end (user-interface) / back-end (data tables) format, making the Artworks Database ideal for a single users on a local PC, or for sharing between multiple users over a local network. Click to view screenshots of the database user forms & features.
Database Compatability & Installation
The Artworks Collection Database is compatible with the following versions of Access Database:
⚬ MS Access Datatbase 2010 (32 Bit)
⚬ MS Access Datatbase 2013 (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
⚬ MS Access Datatbase 2016 (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
⚬ MS Access Datatbase 2019 (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
⚬ MS Access Datatbase 365 (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
⚬ Microsoft Access Runtime
Download Artworks Database
Download the Artwork database and trial it without cost or obligation, FREE for 30 days. After downloading, be sure to read the 'Read First' pdf before installing or starting the Artworks Database, it contains important information on how to properly setup the Artworks database for a single user/single computer situation, or for multiple users accessing the software over a local network.
IMPORTANT - download the 32 or 64 bit version of the software that matches the bit version of the Microsoft Office / Access Database software installed on your computer. If unsure which bit version you have, our FAQ Page can guide you. Don't be overly concerned. Should you attempt to install an incompatible version, the installer will alert you and prevent the install. Just download the correct bit version and try again.
Most providers of Art collection and/or Artwork Gallery software demand you pay a subscription month after month just to access your own artwork inventory data. Not the Artworks Database! For the single purchase price of AU $179.95, you can install the Artworks Database on up to ten (10) computers connected within a single local network, and continue to use the software for as long as you like. There are NO ongoing fees or other costs.
As software developers we are aware that off-the-shelf software may not always meet every client’s needs, but could bet a better fit with just a little tweaking, added functionality, or additional reporting. If you would like to request partitcular software enhancements, additional reporting or other adaptations, please contact us with an outline of changes required and we will get back to you with a quote to adapt the software to suit your specific needs.
Note, if you do not already have Access Database installed on your PC, the software installer will offer to download and install a compatible version of Access Database Runtime which is provided FREE by Microsoft. For information about Access Runtime, see our Access Runtime FAQ Page.