Artwork Collection Software
- The Artworks Collection database records details of an artworks along with links to images, documents and other electroninc files relating to that artwork, all in one place.
- Record the artist, year, dimensions, series, media, value, identification details, and current location of each artwork.
- Record an artwork’s provenance, including showings, exhibitions, publications, sales etc. Print an artwork's history report including image and provenance.
- The Artworks Collection database can be used to quickly and easily create a catalogue of selected works. The catalogue can be printed directly or export into a PDF ready to email or view.
- The database has comprehensive reporting capabilities allowing you to view and report on all aspects of your art collection, with just the click of a button.
The Artwork collection software is designed as a front-end/back-end database, making it perfect for a single user or multiple users over your local business network. The database stores details on any number of artworks, allows you to create unlimited image catalogues and simplifies the process of tracking artworks that are out on loan or consignment. With just a few keystrokes you can recall or reported all aspects of your art collection. Click to view database forms & features.
The database is compatible for use with Microsoft Access Database 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 365 and any current version of Access Runtime
If Microsoft Access Database is already installed on your computer as part of Microsoft Office or Office 365, please ensure you download the version (32 bit or 64 bit) of the software that matches your bit version of Microsoft Access. If unsure which Bit version you have installed, view our FAQ Article for simple way to find out.
The Artwork Collection Database is available for the single purchase price of AU $79.95, and has no on-going cost or additional charges.
Download Artwork database without cost or obligation, and trial it yourself FREE for 30 days. After downloading please read the included 'Read Me' file which provides instructions for installing the database as a single user on a single PC or for multiple Users via a local server/network.
Download Free Trial
Purchase License - Artworks Database
As software developers we know that off-the-shelf software may not always meet every client’s needs, but with just a little tweaking, some added functionality, or additional reporting, the software becomes a far better fit, for the end-users business.
If you would like information about software enhancements options, additional reporting or other adaptations please feel free to contact us with an outline of the additional functionality or reporting required, and we will get back to you with a quote to adapt the software to suit your specific requirements.
For those who do NOT already have Access Database installed on your PC, we have provided a link to the Access Database Runtime program, available free from Microsoft. For further information see our Access Runtime FAQ Page.