Artwork Collection Software
Click here to view screen shots.
- The Artworks collection database can store multiple images of each artwork. Link webpages, documents, and electronic files with artworks.
- Import Artwork information from spreadsheets with an easy-to-use custom import template.
- Record the artist, year, dimensions, media, value, identification details, acquisition details, and much more about each artwork.
- Print an artwork's history that includes showings, exhibitions, publications, sales, and images of the work into a single report.
- Use the catalogue builder to create stunning artwork catalogues with any number of works. Design a Catalogue cover then print, export, or email the catalogue as a pdf directly from the Artworks Database.
- Keep clients and patrons engaged with the built-in Bulk Emailer. Send personalized emails about your artworks or upcoming exhibitions. Include images, website links, or attach newsletters, catalogues, and other files.
- The Artworks collection database has comprehensive reporting capabilities to keep you well informed about your artwork collection.
The Artwork collection database software uses a robust front-end (user-interface) / back-end (data tables) format, making the Artworks Database ideal for sharing over a local network or for use by a single user on their local PC. Click to view screenshots of the database user forms & features.
The Artworks Collection software requires Microsoft Access Database to operate (version 2013 to Office 365). If you don't have MS Access Database installed, our software installer will download the appropriate FREE version of Microsoft Access Runtime Database from Microsoft and install it for you. Want more information about the Microsoft Access Runtime database program. Visit our FAQ page or read the Artwork Database Installation guide included in the download package.
Artworks Database Free Trial
Download and trial the Artworks Collection database without cost or obligation, free for 30 days. For multi-user or single-user access, follow the step by step instructions in the 'Read First - Quick Start' pdf to have the Artworks Collection Database up running in no time.
User's of Artwork Collection Database 3.01 wanting to upgrade their existing data for use with version 4.00, visit the Upgrade Tool FAQ and download page.
Need other reports or functionality added in the Artworks collection database. We can customise the software to match your requirements. To request particular software enhancements, additional reporting, or other adaptations, please contact us with a detailed outline of the changes required, and we will get back to you with a quote to adapt the software to better suit your specific needs.