Artwork Collection Software
Click here to view screen shots. Download a Free Trial version below.
- The Artworks Collection database records details of an artworks along with links to images, documents and other electronic files relating to that artwork, all in one place.
- Record the artist, year, dimensions, series, media, value, identification details, and current location of each artwork.
- Record an artwork’s provenance, including showings, exhibitions, publications, sales etc. Print an artwork's history report including image and provenance.
- The Artworks Collection database can be used to quickly and easily create a catalogue of selected works. The catalogue can be printed directly or export into a PDF ready to email or view.
- The database has comprehensive reporting capabilities allowing you to view and report on all aspects of your art collection, with just the click of a button.
The Artwork collection software is designed as a front-end/back-end database, making it perfect for a single user or multiple users over your local business network. The database stores details on any number of artworks, allows you to create unlimited image catalogues and simplifies the process of tracking artworks that are out on loan or consignment. With just a few keystrokes you can recall or reported all aspects of your art collection. Click to view database forms & features.
Database Compatability & Installation
The Artworks Collection Database is compatible with the following versions of Access Database:
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2007 (32 Bit)
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2010 (32 Bit)
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2013 (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2016 (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2019 (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 365 (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
⚬ Microsoft Access Runtime
Unlike many similar software titles relating to art collecting and cataloguing, we do not charge an ongoing monthly charge or subscription fees to continue using the software. The Artwork Collection Database is available for the single purchase one time price of AU $79.95. There is nothing more to pay.
Download Artwork database without cost or obligation, and trial it yourself FREE for 30 days. After downloading please read the included 'Read Me' file which provides instructions for installing the database as a single user on a single PC or for multiple Users via a local server/network.
Download - Temp Unavailable being Upgraded - (Contact us)
As software developers we know that off-the-shelf software may not always meet every client’s needs, but with just a little tweaking, some added functionality, or additional reporting, the software becomes a far better fit, for the end-users business.
If you would like information about software enhancements options, additional reporting or other adaptations please feel free to contact us with an outline of the additional functionality or reporting required, and we will get back to you with a quote to adapt the software to suit your specific requirements.
Note, if you do not already have Access Database installed on your PC, the software installer will offer to download and install Access Database Runtime available FREE from Microsoft. If you would like more information about Access Runtime, see our Access Runtime FAQ Page.