Artwork Collection Software
Click here to view screen shots.
- The Artworks collection database stores multiple images of each work. Link documents and other electronic files relating to the artwork.
- Records the artist, year, dimensions, series, media, value, identification details, and current location of each artwork.
- Print an artwork's history that includes showings, exhibitions, publications, sales, and images of the work into a single report.
- Use the catalogue function and in minutes create a stunning artwork catalogue displaying any number of works in your inventory. Print, export, or email the catalogue as a pdf directly from the Artworks Database.
- Keep clients and patrons engaged. Use the built-in Bulk Emailer to send out personalized emails about your artworks or upcoming exhibitions. Include website links or attach newsletters, catalogues, or other files.
- The Artworks collection database has comprehensive reporting capabilities to keep you well informed on every aspect of your artworks collection, and art inventories.
The Artwork collection database software is designed in a robust front-end (user-interface) / back-end (data tables) format, making the Artworks Database ideal for sharing between multiple users over a local network, or for use by a single user on their local PC. Click to view screenshots of the database user forms & features.
The Artworks Collection software was developed with and requires Access Database to operate (version 2013 to Office 365). If you do not have MS Access Database installed on your PC, the software installer will download the appropriate FREE version of Microsoft Access Runtime Database from Microsoft, and install it for you. For information about the Microsoft Access Runtime database program, visit our FAQ page or read the Artwork Database Installation guide included in the download package.
Artworks Database Free Trial
Download and trial Artworks Collection database without cost or obligation, FREE for 30 days. Please read the 'Read First - Quick Start' pdf for step by step instructions to install, start and configuring the Artworks Collection Database for either single-user or multi-User access.
Need other reports or functionality added in the Artworks collection database. We can customise the software to match your requirements. To request particular software enhancements, additional reporting, or other adaptations, please contact us with a detailed outline of the changes required for your circumstance, and we will get back to you with a quote to adapt the software to suit your specific needs.