Time & Billing Database
Sample Database Features
- This version of the Time & Billing Database sample has an entirely new user-interface that is far easier to learn and use.
- See the status of any projects at a glance. Record employee hours, and expenses incurred quickly and easily.
- Link any number of important documents or image files to a project, customer or employee record.
- Issue and email invoices, track and record payments directly in the Time & Billing Database
- The Time and Billing Database include an extensive range of reports to keep you fully informed.
- The database is multi-user access over a local home or business network.
The Time and Billing database sample is perfect for any small to medium business that bills clients based on hours expended or expenses incurred. The Time and Billing Access Database sample is free to download and use indefinitely.
Database Compatibility & Installation
The Time and Billing database is compatible with the following Access Database versions:
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2013
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2016
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2019 (Office 265)
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2021
⚬ Microsoft Access Runtime
If you do not have Access Database installed on your PC, our software installer will download and install the free version of Access Database Runtime program, available from Microsoft, to match your Office installation. Want to know more about Runtime, please visit our Access Runtime Database Faq page.
The Time & Billing database sample (version 4) is free and fully functional, however you cannot change the database design. If would like the ability to change the design and update the user-interface (i.e add fields, forms, reports, logos, or add other functionality) the Time and billing database open-source version is available for purchase.
Need Help Customising the Database ?
When you purchased the open-source version of the Time & Billing Database, you have full access to the Database design functionality. You can incorporate any changes or updates you require. If you lack Access database design experience or don't have the time to add or update the features or functionality you require, we offer a database customization service and would be happy to assist.
Contact us with details about the changes, additional forms, reports or functionality you would like to have in the Time & Billing database, and we will contact you to discuss options.