Assets Management Database
Sample Database Features
- The Asset Management Database has a intuative, simple user interface that is easy to learn.
- Use the Assets Management Database to record the Asset description: make, model, serial numbers, asset barcode, asset category and much more.
- Records each Asset's acquisition and disposal information.
- Easily track an Asset's status and current location. Obtain reports listing assets on issue to a department or employee.
- Records maintenance and repair histories for each asset, including an asset's repair date, repairer details, and repair costs.
- Records annual tax depreciation details over the life each Asset. Immediately see the assest's current value.
- The Assets Management Database sample also includes a range of reports that will assist with the management of your business assets.
The Assets Management database sample was developed as a front-end / back-end configuration, making it perfect for use by a single user, or for use by multiple simultaneous users over your local business network. You have nothing to lose so why not download the free Assets Management database sample today, and trial it for yourself.
Sample Database Compatability
Before downloading the Access Database Sample, check the following compatability list to ensure that the Assets Management database download is suitable for your version of Microsoft Access Database.
|Microsoft Access 2003||Yes|
|Microsoft Access 2007||Yes|
|Microsoft Access 2010||Yes|
|Microsoft Access 2013||Yes|
|Microsoft Access 2016||YES|
|Microsoft Access Runtime||Runtime Version 2010 - 2016|
The Microsoft Access Assets Management database sample is offered free. Download and use it free for as long as you like. Note: The free version of the Asset Management database is fully functional, however the database table structure or other database objects cannot be changed or altered.
If you wish to redesign the Asstes Management Database user-interface, change or alter the database tables and/or fields, add further functionality, or create additional reports in the database sample, we do offer the open-source version of the Assets Management database for purchase below.
When you purchase the open-source version of the Access Database - Assets Management database, you have full access rights to all the design and development functionality available in Microsoft Access Database program. Please ensure you download the Assets Management Database sample compatible with your version of Microsoft Access Database software.
Database Sample Customisation
By purchasing the open-source version of the Assets Management sample database you are granted full access to all database design functionality. If you lack Access database design experience or are looking to implement some advanced functionality beyond your current level of expertise, we are happy to assist.
Contact us with a list of the changes you required and/or additional functionality or reports that you want in the database, and we will get back to you with a quote to customise the Assets Management Database as required.
If you do not have Microsoft Access Database installed on your PC you can download the Free Access Database Runtime program. For futher information see: Access Runtime program from Microsoft.