Assets Management Database
Sample Database Features
- The Asset Management Database has an intuitive, simple user interface that is easy to learn.
- Use the Assets Management Database to record the Asset description: make, model, serial numbers, asset barcode, asset category, and more.
- Records each Asset's acquisition and disposal information. Link purchase receipts, manuals, other electronic documents to asset records.
- Easily track an Asset's status and location. Obtain a report listing assets assigned to a departments or employee.
- Records maintenance and repair histories for each asset, including an asset's repair date, repairer details, and repair costs.
- Auto Calculate and record annual tax depreciation for the effective life of the asset.
- Immediately see the asset's current value.
- The updated version of GI Assets Management Database includes additional reports to better assit you with managing your business assets.
The Assets Management database version 4.00 is designed in a front-end / back-end configuration, making it perfect for use by a single users on one PC, or multiple simultaneous users across a business or home network. With nothing to lose, download the free Assets Management database evaluation database today and try it for yourself.
Database Compatibility & Installation
The Assets Management access database is compatible with the following versions of Access Database and Access Database Bit format:
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2013 (Access 32 bit or 64 Bit)
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2016 (Access 32 Bit or 64 Bit)
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2019 (Office 365) (Access 32 bit or 64 Bit)
⚬ Microsoft Access Runtime (32 Bit or 64 Bit compatible with version of Office installed)
If you do not have a version of Access Database installed on your PC, the installer will download and install the free version of Access Database Runtime program from Microsoft to match your Office installation. If you do not have MS Office, the installer will install a free version of Access Database Runtime to match your Windoes OS Bit version.
The GI Assets Management database, version 4.00, is free to download. The software is fully functional, and you may continue to use and evaluate the GI Assets Management Database for as long as you choose. If you have any issues installing or running the database, please get in contact with us.
Upgrading from Version 3.01
Users of GI Assets Management Database version 3.00 who would like to upgrade to the latest version of the Assets Database, whilst retaining their existing data, will first need to upgrade their existing database tables. To upgrade your existing database tables file, visit our FAQ Page and download our free upgraded tool that converts Asset Database 3.01 Data file to Assets Database 4.00 file format.
Want to Customising the Database ?
If after using the latest version of the GI Assets Database you find yourself wanting additional reporting options or other functionality, we do offer a database customization service and would be happy to assist in redesigning the software to better suit your business. Contact us with the details of the changes, reports, or additional functionality you need in the database, and we will get back to you with a quote to customise the Assets Management Database as required.