Event Management Database
Sample Database Features
- The Event Management Database has a simple and intuitive User interface, easy to quickly learn and master.
- Records the Event venues and starting dates/times, and ending date/time, event for conferences or exhibitions running over several days.
- Records each Attendee's name, address, employer and contact information, along with their registration and payment(s) details.
- The Event Management Database makes planning easy, and a glance lets you review an attendee's attendance history at previous events, conferences or exhibitions.
- Print registration information and issue receipts and invoices directly from the database.
- The Event Management Database also includes a number of reports to help you manage attendees, event registrations, full or partial payments, and employee sales statistics and much more...
The Event Management database sample was developed with a front-end / back-end configuration, making it ideal for a single user, or for multiple simultaneous users across your local business network. Download and trial the free Event Management database sample or yourself.
Sample Database Compatability
Before downloading any Microsoft Access Database sample template, including the Assets Management database, check the following list to ensure the database sample is compatible with your version of Microsoft Access Database.
|Microsoft Access Database 2003||NO|
|Microsoft Access Database 2007||YES|
|Microsoft Access Database 2010||YES|
|Microsoft Access Database 2013||YES|
|Microsoft Access Database 2016||YES|
|Microsoft Access Runtime Database||Versions 2010, 2013 and 2016|
The Microsoft Access Event Management database software sample is free. Download the software and use it for as long as you like. Note: Whilst the free sample version of the Event Management database is fully functional, however you cannot alter the database table structure or other database objects.
Should you wish to redesign the database user-interface, change or alter the database tables, add data fields, or create additional reports within the Event Management Database, we do offer the open-source code for the Event Management Access database for purchase. See below.
Purchase the open-source Microsoft Access Event Management database and you receive access to all design and development functions that are available in the Microsoft Access Database program.
Please ensure you download the Event Management Database sample that is compatible with your current version of Microsoft Access.
Database Sample Customisation
By purchasing the open-source version of the Assets Management sample database you are granted full access to all database design functionality. If you lack Access database design experience or are looking to implement some advanced functionality beyond your current level of expertise, we are happy to assist.
Contact us with a list of the changes you required and/or additional functionality or reports that you want in the database, and we will get back to you with a quote to customise the Assets Management Database as required.
If you do not have Microsoft Access Database installed on your PC you can download the Free Access Database Runtime program. For futher information see: Access Runtime program from Microsoft.