Event Management Database
Sample Database Features
- The Event Management Database has a simple and intuitive User interface, easy to quickly learn and master.
- Records the Event venues and starting dates/times, and ending date/time, event for conferences or exhibitions running over several days.
- Records each Attendee's name, address, employer and contact information, along with their registration and payment(s) details.
- The Event Management Database makes planning easy, and a glance lets you review an attendee's attendance history at previous events, conferences or exhibitions.
- Print registration information and issue receipts and invoices directly from the database.
- The Event Management Database also includes a number of reports to help you manage attendees, event registrations, full or partial payments, and employee sales statistics and much more...
The GI Events Management database sample is designed in a front-end / back-end configuration, and so perfect for use by a single user on a local PC, or multiple users over a home or business network. With nothing to lose, not download the Event Management database sample for free today and trial it yourself.
Database Compatability & Installation
The GI Events Management database is compatible with the following versions of Access Database:
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2003 (Open source version)
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2007
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2010
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2013
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2016
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 2019
⚬ Microsoft Access Datatbase 365
⚬ Microsoft Access Runtime
If you do not have Microsoft Access Database installed on your computer the database installer will ask for your permission to download and install the free version of Access Database Runtime from Microsoft. See more information about Access Runtime program from Microsoft.
The Microsoft Access, Events Management sample database (version 2.00) is free to download and use as long as you like. The Events Management database free sample database is fully functional, however the user-interface forms and reports design cannot be altered. If you would like the ability to change or redesign the Events Management Database user-interface we do offer the open-source version of the Events Management database for purchase.
Want Help Customising the Database ?
If you purchased the open-source version of the Event Management sample database it you full access to all Access Database design functionality, enabling you make any changes or updates required. If you lack Access database design experience or would like to implement advanced features or functionality beyond your current level of expertise, we are happy to assist.
Contact us with a list of the changes you required and/or additional functionality or reports that you want in the database, and we will get back to you with a quote to customise the Events Management Database as required.
If you do not have Microsoft Access Database installed on your PC you can download the Free Access Database Runtime program. For futher information see: Access Runtime program from Microsoft.